Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Lets Rock & Roll!

I am excited about what this year has in store. It is going to be a very busy one. Can't wait to see the submissions start to roll in for Osculum Infame: Transgressive Rites and Rituals, and have started working on my own pieces for that compilation. I have also started working on my next booklet which I plan on releasing in May. The subject will be working with "The Devil" in conjure. It's a viewpoint that I look forward to sharing with everyone, and discussing with the magical community. I have once again made changes to my site here too, which is something that I seem to do ever 6 months or so. The site now only has a page for "Books and Charms" where I will offer a few services such as readings, and crafting mojo hands and Jack Balls, in addition to selling booklets. I love the process of crafting these powerful charms and getting them into the hands of clients, so I will continue to do that work. I may accept clients on a limited case by case basis. Honestly between writing projects and working on starting a comedy career, I don't have  the time to devote to adequate client work, which is not fair to clients. To get workings done, I recommend Chris@ Sorcerous Endeavors, he is a good guy that knows his stuff. This change is in attempt to get back to the original mission of this blog which is:

"My aim is to do my best to present my views on the art of sorcery and give clear instruction on my methods that can be reproduced by those that are willing to roll up their sleeves and do work. If there is one thing that I can't stress enough it is the fact that I AM NOT SPECIAL. I am not the hierophant of a new aeon, a guru, or in touch with ascended masters. I put my pants on one hoof at a time like everyone else. If I can do this, with a little effort so can you. As long as I inspire one person do some work and change their lives then this project is a success."
 I would like to make a bold declaration that this year I will blog more and do something weekly. I honestly can't promise that. My blog is pretty much a reflection of how I am offline. I am pretty quite (unless you put a mic in my hand) until I have something important to say, and then I speak. That is how this blog has always worked, and I am comfortable with that, and not trying to force it to be anything else. I know that the next few blog posts will be more on my philosophy behind sorcery. Just a few things that I want to rant about and get out there. After that I will get back to some tutorials if I see fit. There are so many spell blogs online, not hard to find spells if you want them though. I also love to hear from readers and to answer questions, and look forward to tackling some here on the blog as well. So, here's to a productive 2013. I look forward to sharing it with you all.

With Regards,

Brother Ash


"You must have the Devil in you to succeed in the arts." Voltaire
"Don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said shit." Eazy-E

No comments: