Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NO...MORE....LOVE......SPELLS!

Okay, I have had it! I honestly don't want to receive another email requesting to get back someone's ex girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, or wife. Also no request to help people have sex with someone that they have no chance of being with. Since this is a blog, I will explain why. First off maybe he/she just not that into you. Yes that sucks and is hard to deal with for sure. That doesn't mean it's worth the time and effort to try and force them to love you. Sometimes you may hit a rough patch and need to sweeten things in a relationship. That is something I can help with. All I ever get is request from people with relationships that are over and the other person is trying to move one. It's been months or years and they are still obsessing. Let it go, it's not healthy. Plus gentlemen as far as sex goes, what makes you think it is acceptable to magically force someone that doesn't want you? You wouldn't physically force yourself on someone (I hope) so don't trying to rationalize doing the metaphysical equivalent.


I am a strong believer that magic needs to come fro a place of power and confidence. Spells like this come from a place of fear and uncertainty. Fear that you can't or won't find someone new. I am more than happy to do spell work to help someone attract someone new for love or just to hook up. 99% of the time when I present that option people aren't interested. They don't want love or satisfaction, just to fulfill an an obsession and ease those fears. It's not how I prefer to work, nor will I waste my time doing so. I charge for workings because my time is valuable, and this isn't worth it. That's another thing, everyone is expecting me to provide them with love struck zombies and have no money to do so! Good luck finding a a worker willing to do what you want basically pro bono. Trust me, this kind of work can be done but it will cost you and more than likely you will be ripped off. One of my things is that I never want to take someone's money just for the sake of making money. I recently refunded someone their money for a reading that wanted to know if I could bring their girlfriend back. I could have just done the reading, gave them a NO and pocketed the money, but that's not how I roll. 

You may have noticed that this post has been generally unsympathetic toward the feelings of the heart broken. That is another reason that I can't do work like this. Sure I have had my heart broken but can not sympathize with thew at all. That keeps me from putting my heart in the work.  In summary the kind of requests that I have been getting lately are fearful, unhealthy, obsessive, and not worth my time. I will however be glad to help anyone that wants to attract something new and progress. That is what I do conjure for and encourage others to use their own for as well. 




4 comments:

Dr. Mike / S+A said...

Truth! I'm with you on that one, brother. Impossible love requests form the core of what I usually turn down due to a bad initial reading. Good, good, essential post. Dr. Mike

SorcerousEndeavors said...

Thanks for the entertaining post, my friend. You certainly do have a way with words.

Its interesting to note that I am not the only one receiving a sudden influx of nigh impossible love-related requests from folks, so much so that they've been my focus for the past few months. People are so ill-affected by Saturn and Venus being conjunct in Scorpio that they've been scrambling.

That said, I can't blame you for not wishing to accept these sorts of requests any longer. For the self-plug, if you do receive them, feel free to send them my way; I have the ability to spend the time to either explain to people why their requests aren't worthwhile or doable, and when they are viable, I can usually get them the goal they seek.

Best of luck,

Chris of Sorcerous Endeavors

Brother Ash said...

I knew that fellow workers would understand. If I had more time I would probably at least entertain some of these cases. I am dividing my time between conjure and comedy right now. Chris, I will certainly send some people your way.

Veilwalker said...

I've said the same thing in many ways Brother Ash! Lately i've been getting alot of the scorned lovers who want to do alot worse to the man/woman in question. Thank you so much for posting this. Well said!