Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Frag Out!


About a week or so ago I came across someone asking what they were doing wrong when it came to spell casting and in particularly casting to get a job. Of course he was bombarded with replies to the tune of "you are doing it wrong", or "you may have astrological elements against you" etc. These things may indeed be a factor. The person also mentioned that they only cast one spell which in this case was a candle spell. I advised that he cast multiple targeted spells and recounted my own process that I used last year to acquire a job. Here is that process.

1. First I fixed and burned a 7 day glass candle for a job spell. I laid copies of my resume under the candle. Within the week I had two interviews. For each interview I took one of the resumes that was charged under the candles.

2. I carried charged gravel root in my pocket on the interviews which is traditionally used in getting a job .

3. One job I liked in particular so I decided to do another spell directed at the hiring manager. During the interview I got her full name , she also commented on me being a libra so I knew her sign as well. I decided to do a "sweetening" spell on her. In a shallow bowl I laid down a name paper with her name and my desire anointed with libra oil. I then covered that with job getting herbs and poured honey and commanding oil and fast luck powder over it. I stood a white candle up in the middle of the honey anointed with commanding oil and set it light on my Baron Samedi altar. I let that candle burn all the way down and lit a new candle in it's place each following day. I got the job 3 days later but kept lighting candles on the spell until the new hire paperwork was all finished. Of course I called on the aid of Baron Samedi which was certainly a help, but this spell stands on it's own. One could also direct prayers to a saint, angel or higher power of your choice.

That's pretty much the entire process I took. While you can completely knock it out of the park with one spell it never hurts to utilize a number of strategically targeted workings to achieve your goal. Of course backing these magical acts with as much physical/"real world" effort as possible. Jason Miller champions this sort of approach as Strategic Sorcery and I highly recommend that you check out his blog and book for a better understanding of his technique. I like to call it the sorcery frag grenade myself.

As always...

With Regards,

Brother Ash
"You must have the Devil in you to succeed in the arts." Voltaire
"Don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said shit." Eazy-E

No comments: